Re: Feature freeze break request for Sushi

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 12:45 PM, Cosimo Cecchi via release-team <release-team gnome org> wrote:
The two merge requests ([2] and [3]) have been reviewed by Carlos here at GUADEC and should be ready to go in case the feature freeze break is granted.

[2] looks OK for a freeze break, but [3] seems extensive. Are you really confident that the chances of a regression (e.g. introducing a new crash related to the signals) are low? I'm not sure the quality improvement from this MR outweighs the chance of regression?

How sad would you be if I suggest deferring this to 3.36? I'm not opposed to approving a freeze break if you think it's important, but I do see reason to hesitate.

Michael