Bump release date for 3.34 from 9/11

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It has come to my attention in planning the release video that the 3.34 release date in on September 11th, which is not a great day here in the USA for historical reasons. Is this still the case? And if so, can we amend the date to be instead a day or two later that doesn't carry such a negative connotation?

A day that should be for celebrating our release is somewhat soured by it being 9/11, and it also puts us in a bit of a pickle for marketing the release. All of our marketing graphics are going to have a big fat "9/11" on them, which is awkward.

Cheers!

-Britt