mobile phone battery

Hi,

Maybe you have your own steady mobile phone battery suppliers,why not choose one more?I am Danliya, from Shenzhen Mingfeng Bettery Co.,LTD.

We specialized in mobile phone battery for 11 years with CE FCC ROHS certifications,fit for iPhone,Samsung,Tecno and other mobile phone brands, we have 200 workers,5000㎡,imported machine,over 30000pcs per day,and 70% well sold in USA,Germany,UK,France and other countries,so we can meet most of your demand, OEM&ODM is acceptable.

Free sample will send to you if you contact me to talk more.
Best Regards,
Danliya
Shenzhen Mingfeng Battery Co.Ltd.,
Skype/facebook: Danliya Long