Re: Freeze break request for gnome-shell

I have an alternative solution which would be more compatible with changes we'll make in the future, could this one also get an approval?

It's even less intrusive than the other one since there's no need to stop initially hiding the label.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/merge_requests/215

Thank you,
verdre