4in1 HIK PTZ CAM

Hi,
Have a good day!
Our factory are mainly produce AHD Outdoor & Indoor cameras and NVR&DVR. Our service are following:
OEM ODM service | Color boxes customized | 2 Years' warranty
Accept small order to test sample,all product NO MOQ
Here we provide one model of our products which are promotion now for your reference.Hope you are interested
in it.Anyquestion,you could e-mail to us free.Thanks.

RA‐509A3F 1080P
2.1 Mega Pixel ( 1928*1080P) (FH8536H+F33) UTC, Lens 3.6mm, 12PCS SMT IR LED Plastic Housing; AHD TVI CVI
CVBS 3DNR
Best Regards,
Yockey  Leaung
RAS ELECTRONICS LIMITED