Re: aarch64/arm builders

On 03/01/2018 11:24 PM, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
There is no automated publishing system either for the above mentioned
builders, instead from what I recall; Alex has to manually go and run a
script which pulls the latest builds from the machines and puts them on
sdk.gnome.org for consumption.

Yeah, this is where we need the bits to be if we want people developing
and testing their software against the SDK their software will
ultimately be released with.

For stable releases, I can get them via Flathub just fine it seems.

-- Christian