String changes in gnome-initial-setup software page

Hi,

A quick heads up as per the string announcement period that I just
pushed Software Sources -> Software Repositories string changes to
gnome-initial-setup software page, matching those that landed in
gnome-software last week. It should be possible to just copy the
gnome-software translations over, I hope.

With this, I should be done with string changes in both gnome-software
and gnome-initial-setup and if anything else should come up, I'll go
through the freeze break request process.

Thanks for all the translations and sorry for the late changes!

--
Thanks,
Kalev