Re: 3.27/3.28 schedule draft

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 10:22 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mike catanzaro gmail com> wrote:
Personally, I think five weeks in plenty long for the UI/feature freeze. This will make landing features a little bit harder. And January just seems so early. So I don't support extending it to six weeks. But I'm not strongly opposed: one week more or less is not going to be that big a deal.

That's all from me.

I agree that a longer freeze doesn't seem that useful - in practice. the most important thing is that people are aware of where we are in the cycle, and that we revise features that are not in their final shape, _before_ we hit the hard code freeze.