Re: 3.27/3.28 schedule draft

Personally, I think five weeks in plenty long for the UI/feature freeze. This will make landing features a little bit harder. And January just seems so early. So I don't support extending it to six weeks. But I'm not strongly opposed: one week more or less is not going to be that big a deal.

That's all from me.

I had been thinking we might try going yet another week earlier to make things a bit easier on Ubuntu, but everything I've heard indicates they'll likely stick with GNOME 3.26 for their LTS anyway, so your release date seems fine.

Michael