Re: Call with the Board of Directors

Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
An issue has come up which the Foundation Board of Directors needs to speak to you about. It's a legal thing so I can't provide details here, but I can fill any of you in privately if you'd like more information.

It would be great if some of you could join a call next week. I've set up a Framadata to try and figure out a good time:

Thanks to everyone who has filled in the Framadate. Wednesday at 18:00 UTC is the only time that everyone can make it, so let's go for that.

If it's acceptable, we can use Bluejeans at https://bluejeans.com/6361797715/

Thanks,

Allan