Re: GJS 1.47.90 a day or two later

On Tue, 2017-02-14 at 00:26 +0000, philip chimento gmail com wrote:
Hi release team,

Cosimo and I are working to get all the patches reviewed on bug
777962 in order to release GJS 1.47.90 based on SpiderMonkey 38.

I noticed the deadline for tarballs was half an hour ago, so I wanted
to give you a heads up that the tarball will arrive hopefully
tomorrow, or Wednesday at the very latest.

Best regards,
Philip C

OK, I think that's fine; thanks for the heads-up. It will be great to
have newer SpiderMonkey in GNOME 3.24.

I'll just request that you be prepared to revert to SpiderMonkey 31 for
the final release (e.g. by branching at some earlier commit) if people
start reporting unexpected compatibility issues with applications.

Michael