Re: Ubuntu desktop to GNOME meeting

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017, 2:24 AM Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Olav Vitters <ovitters gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hey,

> There was a public IRC meeting where Ubuntu desktop team discussed the
> switch to GNOME. It'll be followed by many more meetings.

Thanks for attending and sharing that with us!

> Items discussed (rough minutes!): […]

These all look like technical issues/questions and I don’t think the
engagement team is the right place to discuss them. desktop-devel-list
seems more appropriate, do you mind reposting that there?

It might be good to invite Michael Hall and his team to join this list though and I did appreciate having the minutes posted.  Even if they are technical issues they are also human issues as well.

Sri

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director