Re: Moduleset review

On Sun, 2016-01-17 at 21:35 -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
OK, I spent some (rather more than expected) time on this today
putting
together a proposal.

I pushed a wip/mcatanzaro/core-apps branch of jhbuild. Please take a
look. If you don't like it then I am going to be embarrassed at how
long I spent alphabetizing the modules. :)

Since nobody has voiced disapproval, I'm planning to land these changes
over the weekend, if there are no objections before then.

Michael