Re: GNOME Continuous and build breakage

On 15 January 2016 at 15:11, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
Hi all;

Hi Emmanuele,

Yeah, the ping was pretty much implied - but it's harder to cope with
because I can only ping the people I know on IRC. We don't have a
strict rule matching IRC nicknames to maintainers or even projects,
and I cannot join every single IRC chat room on irc.gnome.org.

I think the ping is a "best effort"; if I can't manage to do that in
30 seconds then I'll just revert and file a bug instead.

Looks ok to me

I want to send this to desktop-devel-list and try and recruit more
people to be build sheriffs. What do you think?

Sure, and please count me in on this as well

Cheers,
Javier Jardón