Re: Moduleset review

On Sun, 2016-01-17 at 17:20 -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
Oh my, turns out Dictionary got quietly redesigned for 3.18...
probably
the biggest GNOME-related surprise I've seen in quite some time.

There are a couple rough edges, but it's actually pretty good now. I
suppose I had not opened it since 3.16. I now regret instigating its
removal from core. This is worth reconsidering.

I've been spending some more time with it... it needs some more work.

Michael