control-center: A very likely freeze-exception coming

Hi,

As some of you might know, I've been lately working on adding per-app
privacy options for geolocation in GNOME[1][2]. Since xdg-app would be
a big feature of 3.20, I'm really hoping I can get this in, in time.
The geoclue side is done already and I'm hopeful I can get the
gnome-shell side done before UI freeze (with help from Florian) but
I'm not sure control-center part will be merged in time for UI freeze.
I just thought it'd be nice to warn you about that already.

[1] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5031519/location-access-dialog.png
[2]
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/master/system-settings/privacy/next-gen.png

--