Re: gnome-online-accounts: Permission to update the Google icon

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
> Jimmac created the icon, so maybe he took care to comply with the
> requirements? I don't know.

Jimmac, did you?

No. GOA was missing a size of the Google logo. GOA having already shipped the old version of the logo, I only updated it to the current one, without investigating any legal implications. I'll be happy to recreate the old version of the logo, if that is the desired course of action.