Re: Signing apps on Google Play store

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 4:45 PM, Ankit <ankitstarski gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 5:07 AM, Cosimo Cecchi <cosimo cecchi gmail com> wrote:
> Is there no concept of "developer organization" account with an associated
> list of applications?

Yes.
> If so, how does that relate to the individual applications under the
> organization umbrella?

They give you a web based dashboard to upload your signed applications
along with other relevant information.

Thanks Ankit, that's helpful; in that case I guess we would want to keep the access to the dashboard (and consequently to which applications get published as "GNOME" applications) centralized.

Cosimo