UI freeze break request for gnome-shell

Hello release-team,

long time no see :)

I'd like to request a UI freeze break to solve bug 660293 (which is a dupe of 740750).

There are no screenshots in the bug, but what it does is fairly simple: instead of popping up a network password modal dialog out of the blue, it shows a notification asking for password.
You click on the notification and you get the usual dialog. You dismiss the notification and the connection fails.
The UI was acked by designers.

I made sure to reuse existing strings (including some typographical fixes which are not visible in the patch attached to the bug, but I have locally), so this is only a UI freeze break, not a string freeze break.

Cheers

Giovanni