Re: Is it possible to update gtk-doc comments within the hard-code freeze?

On Mon, 2015-03-09 at 11:52 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
If you change annotations, that might very well appear as an api
change in bindings, and cause breakage. For those, I'd always want to
have some review by introspection experts.

        Hi,
I had on mind things like fixing typos in annotations, for example, I
never know whether it's "allow none" or "allow-none". I'm pretty sure
eds & evo has plenty of such typos.

Beyond that, changing doc
comments may break your build (if you manage to confuse gtk-doc
badly), but that seems less likely.

The intention is just the opposite, I want to see what gtk-doc claims
when the documentation is built and fix/address as many warnings as
possible. I rely on it with the annotations too.
        Bye,
        Milan