Re: r-t "meeting" at FOSDEM 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org> wrote:
On 10 February 2015 at 13:37, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Sat, 2015-02-07 at 10:13 -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Urge you guys to actually discuss over voice, you'll get a lot more
done.

Transparency and openness vs. efficiency, I'd say.

Personally waiting for WebRTC to become more wide-spread and services
that a) do not require a login and b) use a software stack that is
completely (or at least mostly) open source. Anyway, just saying.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/hello/

That is what I was thinking about when I mentioned WebRTC :)

sri

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas