Re: New release processes

Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org> wrote:
 * Identify priority bugs at the start of the cycle. Allow people to
suggest their own bugs.

Yeah, lets allow maintainer to set the gnome-target in their modules.
I think we already allow this.

I think they can set target-milestone (not gnome-target). That could
work though - we can invite them to set their own targets, and then
pick from those to include them in gnome-target.

We should include own bugs too. I know I have, *ahem*, one or two bugs
I'd like to put on the list.

Then we can have a meeting and build list between all of us.
Should we arrange the meeting time already? what about at some point
just after the 3.14.1 release?

Sounds great to me.

Allan