Re: New release processes

Hi,

On 22 September 2014 17:48, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:

 * Identify priority bugs at the start of the cycle. Allow people to
suggest their own bugs.

Yeah, lets allow maintainer to set the gnome-target in their modules.
I think we already allow this.
Then we can have a meeting and build list between all of us.
Should we arrange the meeting time already? what about at some point
just after the 3.14.1 release?

 * Advertise the initial bug list.
 * Track them over the course of the cycle, and communicate our progress.

Yup

If the RT is interested in trying this, I'd be happy to propose the
idea on d-d-l and see if I can get some buy-in.

Yeah, go ahead!

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas