Re: GNOME Sudoku freeze break request

Javier Jardón wrote:
On 20 September 2014 19:58, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
Hi release team,

I found a couple of issues with our new Sudoku generation code.

This one could be bad when using the print multiple sudokus feature. I
haven't seen any problems in practice, but the fix is very simple so it
seems desirable to include:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-sudoku/commit/?id=31f5096f5f21e97081642542a150b747d1702532

And here's an obvious buffer overflow (but not one that would affect
typical users):
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-sudoku/commit/?id=63b526d6885192dffdbf6dbdb73cccc7b0f27926

These are not huge problems so they could wait until 3.14.1, but since
the patches are both very short I'd rather just include them now.

Both patches are small and seem correct;
1/2 for release team

Seconded, good to go.

        Fred