GNOME Sudoku freeze break request

Hi release team,

I found a couple of issues with our new Sudoku generation code.

This one could be bad when using the print multiple sudokus feature. I
haven't seen any problems in practice, but the fix is very simple so it
seems desirable to include:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-sudoku/commit/?id=31f5096f5f21e97081642542a150b747d1702532

And here's an obvious buffer overflow (but not one that would affect
typical users):
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-sudoku/commit/?id=63b526d6885192dffdbf6dbdb73cccc7b0f27926

These are not huge problems so they could wait until 3.14.1, but since
the patches are both very short I'd rather just include them now.

Michael