Re: gtk+ 3.15.0

I trust that you make the right assumptions, but if this
support is really gone, it is a bit strange to say something else just
2 months before.

When I said that, I didn't know that Benjamin would remove them
entirely - I don't have magic powers to control everything. Anyway, it
feels a bit strange to have this discussion by proxy. Any chance you
could get the oxygen-gtk maintainer to just come and complain in
person ? That would be more productive, I think.