Re: UI & String break request for Glade

El Wed, 26-03-2014 a las 21:05 +0000, Javier Jardón escribió:
On 21 March 2014 00:01, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for the screenshot. You should fix the padding of that checkbutton :-)

Other than that, I think your interest in getting responses to your
survey probably outweighs concerns about translations, and the risk is
small, so as far as i'm concerned: go for it.

Agree, 2/2

Ok thanks!

I just pushed the changes with the new strings to master and glade-3-18
branch.

My plan is to make a new release for GNOME 3.12.1 to include all the
translations available at that time.

thanks

Juan Pablo