Re: UI & String break request for Glade

On 03/18/2014 03:09 AM, Juan Pablo Ugarte wrote:
Hi guys

I would like to add a dialog at startup to make sure Glade users know about the survey.

This requires a string and UI break even though it wont change any screenshots.

The dialog looks something like this:

Dialog looks something like this? Hmm, sounds somewhat vague to me. I
would be more comfortable with a real screenshot. Could you create a bug
about this issue with an screenshot ?

Also including Allan Day so he could provide his input as part of the
design team (or forward it to anyone else from the design team).

BR

--
----
Alejandro Piñeiro