Re: String freeze break request for gnome-initial-setup

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 6:07 PM, Kalev Lember <kalevlember gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to land gnome-initial-setup's wip/timezone branch before
the .92 release. This unfortunately adds a new translatable string:

_("We think that your time zone is %s. Press Next to continue"
  " or search for a city to manually set the time zone.")

I know it's coming late, but it would be great to have this in the final
release.

Ping ? Can we get a yay or nay on this from the translators ?

I'm hesitant to approve this. Many translation teams have not yet
finished updating translations for 3.12, and we have only a couple of
days left. Maybe other coordinators feel different.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/