Re: status icon freeze break request

On Mon, 2014-03-17 at 10:52 +0000, Allan Day wrote:
Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
Screenshots are the most labour intensive part of docs to update, both
for the docs team and translators. If it affects the wireless network
icon, then I would prefer for the change to wait until after the
release as we're running out of time now.

As previously stated, I couldn't find any screenshots that include
these icons. I'd be surprised if there are any.

Clueless as I haven't seen a before/after screenshot, but we're not
talking about stuff like
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-user-docs/plain/gnome-help/C/figures/network-error-symbolic.svg?h=master
?

andre