Re: Intent to ask for freeze break

On Mon, 2014-02-24 at 12:50 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:

        https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/tree/master/help

        > If anybody's doing screenshots or anything involving Yelp,
        you should
        > probably wait.

        Not happening. Too much left to do, too unstable, and too many
        design
        questions still unanswered. We'll just do this the right way
        and wait
        for 3.14.

May I recommend not waiting until 3.14 looms, but rather get it out as
soon as 3.13 opens, or maybe even in an early branch. Anyway, thanks
for the effort. If you hit any particular road blocks in GTK+ while
trying to implement the designs, I'd love to hear about it.

I have my work in a branch, and I'll keep working on it and iterating
the designs with Allan. I should be able to get this in very early in
the 3.13 cycle.

Allan and I only met to go over the designs last month, and I haven't
had a whole lot of free time to devote to it since.

--
Shaun