Re: Intent to ask for freeze break

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
On Fri, 2014-02-21 at 14:17 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:
> This is just a heads-up that, if I can manage to get everything done
> this weekend, I intend to ask for a freeze break to implement Allan's
> designs for Yelp:
>
> https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/tree/master/help
>
> If anybody's doing screenshots or anything involving Yelp, you should
> probably wait.

Not happening. Too much left to do, too unstable, and too many design
questions still unanswered. We'll just do this the right way and wait
for 3.14.

May I recommend not waiting until 3.14 looms, but rather get it out as soon as 3.13 opens, or maybe even in an early branch. Anyway, thanks for the effort. If you hit any particular road blocks in GTK+ while trying to implement the designs, I'd love to hear about it.