Re: Gnome Boxes freeze break request

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Jakub Steiner <jimmac gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
Sure but is the overall change good enough so I merge the changes
already or you think some of the issues must be addressed before
merging?

The assistant issues, particularly the customization of the box
properties, make the initial experience much worse to what we have
now, I have to say. I would feel uneasy landing this as is.

Ah ok, Fair enough. :) There is always the next cycle. Mockups would
really help me ensure its read for next cycle btw.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
Befriend GNOME: http://www.gnome.org/friends/