Re: 3.13 schedule draft

The Webcal shows to 3.12 only :/

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Thu, 2014-04-17 at 14:01 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> Andre Klapper wrote:
> > On Thu, 2014-03-27 at 16:53 +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:
> > > My gut feeling was that I'd want .92 back but I have now looked at the
> > > schedule and it makes sense to have .5 after GUADEC, and I wouldn't
> > > want to squeeze too many releases after that.
> > >
> > > Effectively I'm not sure decoupling the freeze would work effectively,
> > > I would keept it paired to .90.
> >
> > Bleh, I guess we should finalize this really soon now.
> >
> > Though it would mean 4 weeks of no release around GUADEC, I propose to
> > * drop 3.13.5 and introduce 3.13.92
> > * w21 Aug18 3.13.90 The Freeze
> > * w23 Sep01 3.13.91 String Freeze
> > * w25 Sep15 3.13.92 Hardcode Freeze
>
> Works for me.
>
> > Need to edit releng/tree/tools/schedule/3.14.schedule in Git once I'm
> > back on a machine with my SSH key; anybody feel free to be faster.

Thanks! I've created https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointThirteen and
posted schedule as a "draft" there; still need to create ical file and
copy over; plus announce it to mailing lists.
Maybe we should just drop the "draft" as we're late already anyway?

andre (need to run, hence didn't finish all this yet)