Re: 3.13 schedule draft

On Thu, 2014-03-27 at 16:53 +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:
My gut feeling was that I'd want .92 back but I have now looked at the
schedule and it makes sense to have .5 after GUADEC, and I wouldn't
want to squeeze too many releases after that.

Effectively I'm not sure decoupling the freeze would work effectively,
I would keept it paired to .90.

Bleh, I guess we should finalize this really soon now.

Though it would mean 4 weeks of no release around GUADEC, I propose to
* drop 3.13.5 and introduce 3.13.92
* w21 Aug18 3.13.90 The Freeze
* w23 Sep01 3.13.91 String Freeze
* w25 Sep15 3.13.92 Hardcode Freeze

Need to edit releng/tree/tools/schedule/3.14.schedule in Git once I'm
back on a machine with my SSH key; anybody feel free to be faster.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/