Re: Backport Windows Live IMAP feature to gnome-3-10?

Sounds ok to me, if you are comfortable with the amount of testing
that this has had. I guess the only new thing here is the automatic
setup from goa - eds already know how to handle those kinds of email
accounts before.

That and verifying Microsoft's OAuth tokens work for IMAP access, which
I've now done.  Currently viewing my Hotmail account through Evolution
for the first time!

Matthew Barnes