Re: Backport Windows Live IMAP feature to gnome-3-10?

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com> wrote:
Regarding Debarshi's proposed 3.12 feature:
https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointEleven/Features/WindowLiveMail

He and I already have it done.  It was a simple patch to GOA [1] and a
simple patch to EDS [2].  Neither patch added any translatable strings,
and the only UI change is a new Mail switch in the Online Accounts panel
for Windows Live accounts.

Given all that, it seems kinda silly for this to sit on a shelf for the
next 6 months.  I'm wondering if it would be acceptable to backport the
feature for GNOME 3.10.1?

Sounds ok to me, if you are comfortable with the amount of testing that this has had. I guess the only new thing here is the automatic setup from goa - eds already know how to handle those kinds of email accounts before.