Re: working on a bigger proposal

On 03/15/2013 09:41 AM, Olav Vitters wrote:
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 08:30:38PM +0100, Piñeiro wrote:
[2] https://live.gnome.org/Wayland/Gaps#Accessibility
Then we need to get that done (preferably in a freedesktop.org way).
There currently is 30.000 USD for accessibility, which is not a lot of
you need to pay multiple someones.

And in fact today is the last day to any someone to send a bid proposal.
And it was also decided the field to improve (and it is not Wayland).
More info here [1].

 Still, think best to just push
forward, ask for more support (board, companies).

Well, but this doesn't apply only to a11y. That gaps page have several
pending items to finish, that needs more support (board, companies).
This is another reason this work and proposal is a good idea, as we are
getting a clearer idea of what is needed.

BR

[1]
http://www.gnome.org/news/2013/02/call-for-bids-for-gnome-accessibility-work/

--