Re: Releases for gnome-bluetooth/gnome-user-share

Hi,

On 23 July 2013 09:30, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:

Heya,

I won't be around after GUADEC, so I'll miss the 3.9.90 and 3.10
releases. Would somebody in the release team be able to take care of the
gnome-bluetooth and gnome-user-share releases for me at that point?

I will happily help to make this releases if needed.

I'll be working with Gustavo Padovan to finish off the port of
gnome-user-share to BlueZ 5. If it ends up that the release team don't
want to support BlueZ 5 in GNOME 3.10, please branch and release the
latest 3.8 branches of both as 3.10 releases.

Ok, noted.

Zeeshan will handle geocode-glib releases (which will probably be needed
by a couple of "developer preview" apps), and Rui will handle
gsettings-desktop-schemas, gnome-settings-daemon and
gnome-control-center.

I'm talking to Philip Withnall about releasing totem* for 3.10, though
we might yet again need to branch and use the 3.8 branches for 3.10 if I
don't have time to finish off the redesign work.

Great, thanks for keep us posted

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas