Re: Meeting minutes Fosdem 2013

On 02/23/2013 07:51 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
= a11y =
* clutter-gtk use - no good a11y support, but seems to be only
  used by gnome-documents and cheese (via gnome-control-center).

Well, I said that more and more modules at least had that dependency,
and mentioned gnome-documents as a module that could be problematic. It
is not problematic anymore as they dropped that dependency, something
that lead me to wonder if a11y on clutter-gtk is something to be worried
at all. See this thread:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2013-February/msg00059.html

BR

--