Re: libgdata 0.13.3 release

Hey,

Sorry, I haven’t been keeping track of releases and deadlines for the
past few months. I’ve been a dreadful maintainer!

I’ll try and roll a release in the next few days. Please poke me if this
doesn’t get done. Are there any patches or other changes you’d like to
get into the release?

Thanks,
Philip