Re: GNOME 3.7.90 beta release -- walters

On 02/19/2013 06:09 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
Just a followup on this - if anyone else can help out, that'd be much
appreciated.  I'm unfortunately stuck behind a *very* *very* crappy
hotel internet connection, like 10 k/s.

I can't help with this one (so we are lucky that Javier already stepped).

Anyway on our last meeting [1] the assignment list finished on .90, so
next release (.91) is AFAIK not assigned yet. And its around the corner
(4th March). At this moment I think that that week I could work on that
release. So I volunteer to be assigned that release if it is not
assigned yet.

BR

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2012-November/msg00015.html

--