Re: Maps: Another freeze exception request

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Jonas Danielsson <the sator gmail com> wrote:

I see there's some discussion of locale issues in the bug, but  the
use of case conversion makes me wonder: has this actually been tested
with some 'interesting' locales ?

Well Jonas has been testing w/ Swedish afaik and I just tested a bit
with Urdu and Pashto locales (that use Arabic letters).

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124