Re: move brasero from core to apps

As Jon said, brasero is a perfectly good app. But cd burning is not
really core functionality anymore. What Andre says is true too: it is
essentially unmaintained; I had to coax Tomas into doing a few
releases for 3.6.0, but I don't foresee him becoming the new
maintainer, brasero will continue to be on life support. For these
reasons, I'm in favour of moving brasero our of the core. It doesn't
mean we're killing it...we can combine the move with a public call for
new blood. (After checking in with the nominal current maintainers, of
course). If, as Andre says, there's still many systems out that for
which cd burning is important, then we should be able to find somebody
with an interest in keeping brasero going.

Matthias