Re: Is Python 3 migration a feature?
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Is Python 3 migration a feature?
- Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 13:09:40 -0400
On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Joanmarie Diggs
<joanmarie diggs gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Release Team.
> The other day at the Foundation irc meeting, Matthias mentioned to me
> that "now would be a great time to set up a feature planning page for
> python3 migration." Before I do so, I wanted to double-check that this
> migration indeed qualifies as a feature. Currently it is a
> proposed-but-not-approved GNOME Goal .
setting this up as a goal is fine; it is probably a better fit, in
fact. I'm not too concerned whether we call it a goal or a feature.
The point I wanted to get across that we should start planning and
scoping it out now, so we have enough time to get it done for 3.8.
] [Thread Prev