Re: Requiring systemd for the gnome-settings-daemon power plugin

On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 17:48 +0200, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> Sure, but my initial concern is that once you have one foot in
> systemd, why not embrace it totally?

What does "embracing totally" mean?

If there are more features in systemd to simplify or better GNOME, we'll
certainly use them. But there isn't a grand master plan with a list of
systemd features that don't exist yet that we'll use next in GNOME.
Hindsight would be a wonderful thing to have.