Re: Hard freeze exception for two regressions from pygobject 3.1.92

Hello all,

Andre Klapper [2012-03-22 10:34 +0100]:
> Approval 2 of 2 from the release-team.

Thanks, I cherry-picked these two to the pygobject-3-2 branch. For the
record, I also cherry-picked two more:

 * http://git.gnome.org/browse/pygobject/commit/?h=pygobject-3-2&id=a43992fc3ecd

   As the previous "fix Tree/ListStore warnings" patch changed the
   test suite to make all warnings fatal, the tests now failed on a
   missing gdk_pixbuf_loader_close(). This fixes the test.

 * http://git.gnome.org/browse/pygobject/commit/?h=pygobject-3-2&id=df44fdd3f8b

   Today the pygobject test suite started to fail for me, both master
   and pygobject-3-2. It seems there was a subtle change in glib
   (gsettings) or somewhere else, which caused $GSETTINGS_SCHEMA_DIR
   to not be respected any more when being set after importing Gio.

   This moves the $GSETTINGS_SCHEMA_DIR setting before the import.

Both changes _only_ affect the test suite, and have no way of
influencing runtime behaviour, so I assume they are fine for the
stable branch as well. It would be sad to release it with failing
tests.

The release/exception stuff is fairly new to me, so please bear with
me: Should I do a 3.1.93 release right now, or just release everything
as 3.2.0 once the time comes?

Thank you!

Martin