Re: Documents Freeze break request

On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 10:08 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> 2012/3/5 Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>:
> > OK for docs. Those help pages need quite a bit of work before they're
> > ready to ship anyway. Either we'll get to the updates, or they'll get
> > backed out for 3.4. These changes at this stage don't make that much
> > harder.
>
> Good. And 'cause we are still in string change announce period, 1 of 2
> from r-t, hoping those changes can be included in upcoming beta
> release.

Cosimo: If you fix the four broken strings that miss proper plurals ("%s
days ago", "%s weeks ago", "%d months ago", "%d years ago", see
https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/DevGuidelines/Plurals ), for
the UI part this is one release-team member approval from me, and for
the new strings this is one Translation Coordination Team member
approval from me. Note that you need two approvals from both teams.

I18N impact: Currently this would add 12 new strings to translate:
msgid "%d of %d"
msgid "Yesterday"
msgid "%s days ago"
msgid "Last week"
msgid "%s weeks ago"
msgid "Last month"
msgid "%d months ago"
msgid "Last year"
msgid "%d years ago"
msgid "Results for \"%s\""
msgid "filtered by title"
msgid "filtered by author"
After fixing the plurals it would be 16 new strings.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper