Meeting minutes GUADEC 2012
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Meeting minutes GUADEC 2012
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:56:29 +0200
Yesterday we had a release-team come-together at GUADEC.
Sending a quick summary for those not able to attend GUADEC.
= Attendees =
* Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias (API)
* Andre Klapper (andre)
* Colin Walters (walters)
* Frédéric Péters (fredp)
* Javier Jardón (jjardon)
* Matthias Clasen (mclasen)
= Topics =
* Feedback received on Nautilus UI changes
* whether to list on Feature planning pages, if planned before
* potential improvements in communication (being more verbose
in explaining proposals and decisions)
* make sure regressions are properly tracked and fixed for 3.6
* potential unclarity what r-t does, what r-t does not, what r-t
* self-understanding of release-team: serving the community &
getting out of the way vs. expectation to give direction, vision
and set targets for the long run
* discussed the "what is gnome" document.
See separate email thread "meeting materials: what is gnome"
* short discussion about "A bright future for GNOME" talk given
by Xan Lopez and Juan José Sánchez Penas in the morning, who
outlined / proposed potential plans for GNOME in the next years.
No "r-t position" on proposals as most of us nine did not attend
* did not discuss release assignments.
See separate email thread "Release assignments"
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
] [Thread Prev