Re: expanding the Linux System definition with OIN

Hi;

Am Mon, 9 Jul 2012 09:15:10 -0400
schrieb Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>:
> On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>
> wrote:
> > That's completely bogus, of course. Can you get them to fix that
> > description, please?
>
> Entertaining. There must be a different vte out there, and googling
> lead them to the wrong one...

Yeah. Looks like the first google result for 'vte' goes to a 'vte' with
that description.

> > Also, Aisleriot isn't listed; any idea if that is a deliberate
> > omission?
>
> Most likely just because the splitting out of aisleriot as a
> standalone module postdates the last module list update ?

I just saw that gnome-games isn't listed either. That might be
understandable, given that the g-g module contains/contained clones of
games like tetris and four connect... might still be worth asking if
standalone aisleriot could be covered.

Regards,
	Christian